- "Wild Thoughts" A collection of poetry by the very talented Chris Heeter, the founder of The Wild Institute, will touch your natural heart and soul through her beautifully crafted musings on the natural world.
$18.00 + $2.50 S&H
- "On a Donkey's Back" A book of poetry by, for and about Nepalese mountain porters. This edition includes several paintings from porters depicting the life and scenery of Nepal.
(Limited quantities available)
$15.00 + $2.50 S&H
|To purchase books, email us at email@example.com with book title|
and quantity desired, or purchase directly through PayPal.
|...The letterpress and book arts|
arm of Yileen Press
Bohemian Ink is willing to consider collaboration on adventurous letterpressing projects. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with proposals and propositions.
|Yileen Press is thrilled to announce that over $9200 from our Poets for Haiti project has so far been donated to|
Partners In Health
to benefit the
people of Haiti.
Thank you to all who have supported this special collaborative effort!
- "Poets for Haiti" Six weeks after the city of Port-au-Prince was brought to its knees by one of the most destructive earthquakes on record - 18 remarkable writers including Robert Pinksy, Rosanna Warren, and Gail Mazur, joined together at Harvard University campus and demonstrated the power of the spoken word. That benefit reading was a vital and galvanizing event, and this anthology has been created to capture some of the magic that was sparked that night. With stunning artwork by some of Haiti's most prominent visual artists, the volume is itself a work of art. All proceeds from the sale of this anthology will go to Partners in Health to benefit the people of Haiti.
$20.00 + S&H
- "Prison Music" Feel the sounds and experience the darkness of prison life through the works of a Texas State Correctional "lifer." A selection of short stories that will give insight into what the world behind bars is really like.
- "A Victorian Cookcook" Much more than a simple cookbook - this book explores the history & etiquette behind Victorian cooking. With recipes from appetizers through entrees, the reader will be presented with a feast of information. (Release Date 2011)
- "Poverty Nomad" Experience the desperation of some and the hope of others through this anthology of works from homeless individuals from all across the U.S. (Release Date 2011)